Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Introducing Master Chef


Hi everyone my name is Justin Cutler or more formally known around the kitchen as Master Chef. This is my last year here at Higher Ground as a high schooler since I am 18 and a senior who also attends Rowland Hall in the afternoons for lunch and a couple of classes. I may decide to continue my absolute rule over Higher Ground when I am in college so...yeah. It has been decided by the higher powers around here that I will be catering HGL's Grand Opening on November 20th. The contents of my most excellent menu will be kept top secret until that that time. I may release 1 or 2 recipies but we will see....One item that I will be telling you guys is Hot Apple Cider....awesome stuff there. The rest you guys will have to wait for the 20th

8 comments:

  1. Hey bro!! Nice blog! :D
    You better tell me what those recipies are or I will hunt you down! Rememner: I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! lol jk. But seriously: I CANT STAND THE SUSPENSE! I have to know! I have tasted your food and it was DELICIOUS!! So I want to know what you are planning to make! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then, you will suffer the WRATH OF THE KIERSTENATORINATORATOR! (evil laughter) Be afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey K...

    I overheard some comments about the menu the other morning at HGL. Maybe we could use them against Justin somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally....how would you use them against me?...pelt me with my own food?

    ReplyDelete