Tuesday, October 13, 2009

HGL Beginning To Suspect Creative Director Suzi Montgomery Might Not Be American

Oh say can you see? Suzi Montgomery hopes not! Here at HGL, Suzi Montgomery has been busy multitasking, keeping her eye on the future while blinding those around her. Speculation has set in and people are wondering "who is the real Suzi Montgomery, loyal American or a Canadian." The smokescreen around Suzi is starting to clear causing HGL employees to choose sides. When asked about Suzi's Dual Citizenship, Billy Thomas replied "Look, we would love to help Suzi out, but there is one thing Higher Ground Learning doesn't believe in, and that is handouts and global warming."

Good luck Suzi Montgomery, some of us are behind you and your unknown agenda.

4 comments:

  1. As a naturalized citizen myself, I stand by Suzi's unknown agenda.

    I may wear red, white, and blue but I bleed red, blue, and yellow!!! VIVA COLOMBIA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this picture was taken during Suzi's rendition of the National Anthem (the "Rockets Red Glare" part).

    That agenda speaks for itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily for all of you, I know the truth behind Suzi's miraculous work visa...

    She did a deal with the devil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, I confess, right before this photo I had just downed a whole bottle of maple syrup...

    ReplyDelete