Thursday, September 24, 2009

Friday Night Football!

This Friday night (tomorrow!), at East High School we will be setting up a table at the football game to pass out free popcorn to the community. I look at this as a way to have a little fun, get involved with the school, chat it up with parents and students, and invite them to get to know us better. I'm looking for a few good tuts to join me in this feat from 6pm to 7:30 pm. We'll give out popcorn until we run out and just chat with anyone wants to know more about us. It's a great opportunity for us to show off our many awesome workshops and rad tutors. Would you join me?

After football, I know that Alexis mentioned playing scrabble at Juniors. I personally have had a blast playing with Alexis in the past and plan on joining her. Please email me if you can come to the game! AND COME TO JUNIORS! I would really appreciate it!

-Katie

1 comment: